This year more than ever, we might need personal inspiration for this holiday. These resources offer motivation, learning and growth.
Be prepared to join or host a virtual seder
Looking for something to enliven your table and week? Order these in advance.
Find a virtual Haggadah or add to your own
Learn something new
- Take a Zoom Class about virtual seders, the four questions, or the telling of the story
- Sing together while apart at The Bench: Passover Edition, enjoy a virtual Passover story-time with your kids, AND MORE!
- Check out PJ Library’s Passover crafts, videos, books and recipes
- Listen to a Pesach-themed podcast episode from Call Your Mother, starring Kveller blogger Jordana Horn, The Nosher blog editor Shannon Sarna and Marnie Fienberg
- WATCH: Maror (Bitter Herbs), a Passover animation by Hanan Harchol, was created for the project Projecting Freedom: Cinematic Interpretations of the Haggadah.
Do a Passover mitzvah